For Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/8.1/10
DescriptionGFXplorer is a software designed to allow its user to find, or just to have at hand, all the most important technical information, both hardware and software, of a PC.
Thanks to the tabs based user interface and the various categories available, all the information are easy and fast to read, and if reading is not enough: you can export all the information in a common plain text file (TXT) or Rich Text file (RTF) to be viewed anywhere and by anyone without being in front of the interested PC; whenever the need arises, receiving technical support or help on a forum or via email is a lot easier with detailed information of your system!
In addition, the Tools tab provides direct access to a wide range of Windows utilities, useful should you need to do a quick maintenance.
Don't forget that GFXplorer can be easily updated online and is available both in English and Italian.
Information retrieved by GFXplorer 3.9 (new features):
- Information about Microsoft Windows:
- Name, version, architecture and service pack installed;
- Active processes, DirectX and .Net Framework versions;
- Usable\visible and free RAM, virtual memory and system folders.
- Information about the Central Processing Unit (CPU):
- Manufacturer and digital signature;
- Processor model;
- Technical data about the Architecture, Family, Model and Stepping;
- Current and base operative clock frequency;
- Socket type, Cache memory and number of cores (physical \ logical).
- Information about the system memory (RAM):
- Size, speed and type of each bank of RAM installed;
- Total installed RAM.
- Information about the Motherboard (MB):
- Motherboard model and manufacturer;
- BIOS model and version.
- Information about video and audio:
- GPU (Video card) model\s and its VRAM;
- Monitor\s screen resolution;
- Audio adapter\s.
- Information about drives and storage:
- Partition\s list and label\s;
- File System (per partition);
- Available and total space (per partition);
- Storage device\s list and id;
- Connection interface (per storage device);
- Firmware version (per storage device);
- Number of partitions (per storage device);
- Total storage capacity (per storage device);
- Technical data about Sectors, Tracks and Cylinders (per storage device).
- System tools:
- DirectX diagnostics;
- System configuration;
- Registry configuration,
- Windows version dialog box;
- Microsoft Malware removal tool;
- Task manager;
- Problem steps recorder;
- Screen color calibration.
- System utilities:
- Computer management;
- Disk cleanup;
- Windows event;
- Performance monitor;
- Device manager;
- Local users and groups;
- Managing shared folders;
- Task scheduling;
- Disk management;
- Windows services.
NotesNew in version 3.9:
- Added support for Windows 10 and DirectX 12;
- Added support for multiple GPU, monitors and audio adapters;
- Added RAM banks specifications;
- Added CPU cores number (physical and logical);
- Added monitor\s screen resolution;
- Added Firmware version for every storage device;
- Added Disk cleanup as a System utility;
- Improved support for USB storage devices;
- Removed legacy code and support for Window 98\98SE\ME;
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes.
Download GFXplorer (.EXE - 905KB)
Version 22.214.171.1240, 32bit & 64bit, self-installing package
Download GFXplorer (.ZIP - 289KB)
Version 126.96.36.1990, 32bit & 64bit, stand-alone compressed archive