GFXplorer is a software designed to allow its user to find, or just to have at hand, all the most important technical information, both hardware and software, of a PC.
Thanks to the tabs based user interface and the various categories available, all the information are easy and fast to read, and if reading is not enough:
you can export all the information in a common plain text file (TXT) or Rich Text file (RTF) to be viewed anywhere and by anyone without being in front of the interested PC; whenever the need arises,
receiving technical support or help on a forum or via email is a lot easier with detailed information of your system!
In addition, the Tools tab provides direct access to a wide range of Windows utilities, useful should you need to do a quick maintenance.
Don't forget that GFXplorer can be easily updated online and is available both in English and Italian.
Information found by GFXplorer:
- Information about Microsoft Windows:
- Name, version, architecture and service pack installed;
- System folders and active processes;
- Licence and seriale number (no product key);
- Internet Explorer, DirectX and .Net Framework versions.
- Information about the Central Processing Unit (CPU):
- Manufacturer and digital signature;
- Processor model;
- Tecnical data about the Architecture, Family, Model and Stepping;
- Current operative clock frequency;
- Socket type and total Cache memory (per level).
- Information about the system memory:
- Available, used and total RAM;
- Available, used and total Virtual memory.
- Information about the Motherboard (MB):
- Motherboard model and maker;
- BIOS type and version.
- Information about the video and audio cards:
- Video card model (GPU\VGA);
- Total Video RAM(VRAM);
- Audio card model.
- Information about Hard Disk Drives (HDD):
- Partitions list and their labels;
- File System in use (per partition);
- Available and total space (per partition);
- Hard Disk list and their id;
- Connection interface (per disk);
- Number of partition (per disk);
- Total Hard Disk capacity;
- Tecnical data about Sectors, Tracks and Cylinders (per disk).
Quick access to system tools and utilities:
- System tools:
- DirectX diagnostics;
- System configuration;
- Registry configuration,
- Windows version dialog box;
- Microsoft Malware removal tool;
- Task manager;
- Problem steps recorder;
- Screen color calibration.
- System utilities:
- Computer management;
- Windows event;
- Performance monitor;
- Device manager;
- Local users and groups;
- Managing shared folders;
- Task scheduling;
- Disk management;
- Windows services.
*To run the application under Windows 98/98SE/ME it is necessary to download the compressed archive (.zip) and to install the Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
New in this version:
- Added support for Windows 8.1 and DirectX 11.2;
- Size of HDDs and partitions are now calculated in the same way (precise multiples of 1024);
- Windows Media Player version replaced with .Net Framework (supports up to 4.5.2);
- CPU manufacturer is now shown beside its digital signature;
- Minor tweaks to buttons, strings and the "export report" function.
Download GFXplorer (.EXE - 872KB)
Version 18.104.22.1680, 32bit & 64bit, self-installing package
Download GFXplorer (.ZIP - 277KB)
Version 22.214.171.1240, 32bit & 64bit, stand-alone compressed archive